Dr. Srinivas A Krishnaswamy a renowned urologist in Bengaluru with over 15 years of experience and has performed morethan 4000 surgeries. His expertise includes Robotic Surgery,Renal transplantation, Endo Urology, Reconstructive Surgery, Minimal Access Surgery, Prostate Laser Surgery,Urinary Tract Infection (UTI),Varicocele Surgery,Kidney Stone Treatment and Male Sexual Dysfunction Treatment .In addition to his work, Dr. Srinivas A Krishnaswamy published several scientific articles and medical journals.
- MBBS, SDUMC, Kolar
- MS (General Surgery), VIMS , Bellary
- MCh (Urology) , King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- 18+ years
- Consultant -Urologist, Manipal, Bengaluru
- Associate Consultant- Urology and Renal transplant, Manipal, Bengaluru
- Senior Registrar, Urology NU Hospitals, Bengaluru
- Assistant professor - General Surgery, Sri Devraj Urs Medical University.
- Robotic Surgery
- Rental Transplantation
- Reconstructive surgery
- Minimal Access Surgery,
- Prostate Laser Surgery,
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic Pyeleplasty
- Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy
- Varicocele Surgery
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor
Research & Publications
- Dias BH, Ali MS, Dubey S, Krishnaswamy SA, Rao AR, Dubey D. Impact of learning curve on the perioperative outcomes following robot-assisted partial nephrectomy for renal tumors. Indian J Urol 2018;34:62-7
- Purkait B, Sinha RJ, Srinivas KS, Bansal A, Sokhal AK, Singh V. Outcome analysis of transurethral resection versus potassium titanyl phosphate-photo selective vaporization of the prostate for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia; a randomized controlled trial with 4 years follow up. Turk J Urol. 2017 Jun; 43(2): 176–182.
- Dalela D, Gupta P, Dalela D, Srinivas A K et al. Transurethral Bougieguided placement of suprapubic catheter over guide wire monorail in females: a novel technique. Urology. 2016; 94:270–273.
- Singh, B. P., Krishnaswamy, S.A., Singhai, A., & Sankhwar, S. (2015). Parapelvic solitary neurofibroma of the kidney. BMJ case reports, 2015, bcr2014208357
- Krishna Swamy, S.A, Apul Goel, and Vishwajeet Singh. "Re: Wenske et al.: Outcomes of distal ureteral reconstruction through reimplantation with psoas hitch, Boari flap, or ureteroneocystostomy for benign or malignant ureteral obstruction or injury (Urology 2013; 82: 231-236)." Urology 82, no. 4 (2013): 976 .
- Conducted a Prospective randomized control study “A prospective randomized control study of KTP Laser photo selective vaporization of prostate vs. TURP for treatment of BPH” from Jan 2013 to May 2015 as MCh thesis
- Presented a video titled Is intraoperative ultrasound required in all endophytic renal tumors? at SZUSICON 2017, Manipal.
- Presented a Paper titled A prospective randomized controlled study of KTP laser photoselective vaporization of prostate versus TURP for treatment of BPH at KUACON 2016, Goa
- Presented a Paper titled “Comparison of efficacy of Tamsulosin, Tolterodine, and combination of both in treatment of Double-J stent-related urinary symptoms” at USICON 2015, Ranchi.
- Presented a Poster titled “Patterns of VHL protein expression in different subtypes of RCC and its correlation with histological grade, pathological stage in North Indian population” which was selected for final round presentation in Vijayawada prize poster session at USICON 2014, New Delhi.
- Presented a Paper titled “Transurethral bougie guided placement of suprapubic catheter over guide wire monorail in females-a novel technique” at USICON 2014, New Delhi.
- Presented a Paper titled “V-Flap Technique of Circumcision: A modification to prevent ring constriction at suture line” at NZ-USICON 2014, Jodhpur.
- Conducted a Prospective observational study “Evaluation of Modified Alvarado Scoring System in diagnosis of acute appendicitis” in year 2007 as MS thesis.
- Presented a paper titled “Fetus in Fetu” at KSCASICON 2007, Tumkur
- Presented a poster titled “Iatrogenic traumatic diaphragmatic hernia: rare complication of Chest tube drainage” at KSCASI 2008, Gulburga
- Paper titled “Modified Alvarado Score In Diagnosis of Acute Appendicitis and predicting the need for Appendicectomy” was selected for presentation Surgical Society of Mysore P.G. Award at KSCASICON 2009, Bangalore
Affiliations & Memberships
- AUA (American Urological Association)
- Society of Endourology
- SIU (Société Internationale d’Urologie)
- USI (Urological society of India),
Training & Academics
- Da-Vinci Robotic surgery accreditation certificate– Intuitive Medical Systems (USA)
- Short term basic and advanced Laparoscopic training program ,(AIIMS)
- Certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) , Indian Academy of
Book An Appointment Content