- Dr. Jaison George is a highly skilled Nephrologist in Bengaluru, has over 3years’ experience. He also has expertise in handling included diagnosis, treatment and care of patients with acute and chronic kidney problems, glomerular diseases, renal transplant and managing of ICU patients..His clinical interest includes renal transplantation, dialysis, clinical nephrology and various other procedures.
- MBBS, MOSCMC,Kerala
- MD ( General Medicine ), MKCG GMC, Odisha
- DrNB(Nephrology ), NBE, New Delhi
- Non tunneled dialysis catheter insertion
- Tunnelled dialysis catheter insertion
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter insertion under C arm guidance
- percutaneous renal biopsy
- Interventional Nephrology
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Glomerular diseases management
Honors & Awards
- Best poster award in Indian Society for Organ Transplantation -‘Acute Kidney Injury Post Cardiac Transplantation’.
- Won second prize for oral paper presentation for the paper on ‘Mean Platelet Volume in Acute Coronary Syndrome’ in the annual state conference of Association Of Physicians of India, Odisha chapter in 2017.
Research & Publications
- Behera BK, Vishnu K., George. J., Nahak, S. K. (2018): Superior vena cava syndrome: a case report of a rare form of presentation. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 6(7), 2547.
- Behera BK., George. J. (2018.): Mean Platelet Volume in Acute Coronary Syndrome. International Journal of Scientific Research, 7(12) December-2018.
- Nayak SN, Nahak SK, Behera, BK., George. J (2018). Study of Correlation Between HbA1C and Complications of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in southern Odisha. International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research.
- George J, Kishore K. Eculizumab in Transplant Associated Thrombotic Microangiopathy at a centre in southern part of India. J Kidney Treat Diagn. 2023; 6(1):1-2.
- Poster presentation in Indian Society for Organ Transplantation , Kochi - ‘Eculizumab in peripheral blood stem cell transplant associated thrombotic microangiopathy’.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member of Royal College of Physicians ,UK
Training & Academics
- Training workshop on Point Of Care Ultrasound for Nephrologists
- Underwent training in Basic Life Support , American Heart Association.
- NCLS (National Cardiac Life Support Support) , Society for Emergency Medicine in India
Book An Appointment Content