Dr. Sudhindra Kulkarni is a highly reputed Radiologist in Bengaluru, with 15 years’ experience. He specializes in Pediatrics, Pediatric imaging, and heart imaging.
- MBBS, VIMS(RGUHS), Bellary
- MD (Radio-diagnosis), SDUAHER, Kolar
- Assistant Professor - Radio diagnosis, SDUAHER, Kolar
- Assistant professor - Radio diagnosis, SIMS, Bengaluru
- Consultant (Radiology), Fortis, Bengaluru
- Consultant (Radiology), Lucid Diagostics, Bengaluru
- Consultant (Radiology), Rainbow, Bengaluru
- Diagnostic cardiothoracic Radiology
- Fetal Radiology
- Pediatric neuro-radiology
- Fetal Medicine & Procedures
- CT, MRI, Ultra Sound, Conventional Radiology Guided biopsies and non-vascular interventions
Honors & Awards
- Best outgoing postgraduate (MD).
Research & Publications
- Co-authored “Poster-Neonatal refractory status epilepticus due to autosomal recessive varient in SLC13AS gene,” which appeared in the Journal, Developmental Medicine and Child.
- Diagnosis of GM2 Gangliosidosis with new mutation, Co-author, International Child Neurology Conference, Oct 2018.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member IRIA state and national chapters
- FMF (UK) member
- Radiology National Conference in Hyderabad 2012. Topic - Small bowel obstruction, Imaging pearls.
Book An Appointment Content