Dr. Surendar is a seasoned Emergency Specialist with more than 14 years of experience in managing a wide spectrum of medical and surgical emergencies, with special expertise in Trauma Management, Paediatric Emergencies, and Poisoning Management. He commenced his medical journey at Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science in Bangalore and later pursued specialization at Vinayaka Mission University. In addition to his impressive background, he has achieved an esteemed fellowship from RCGP, UK. Dr. Surendar is unwavering in his commitment to providing world-class care and leads a team of emergency experts who diligently follow international protocols, ensuring top-notch healthcare standards.
- Consultant Incharge Emergency and Critical Care ; Shyam hospital and Research Centre, Bangarpet , Kolar
- Consultant Emergency Medicine : Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Whitefield, Bangalore
- Head of Emergency,COLUMBIA ASIA HOSPITALS SARJAPUR ROAD
- HEAD OF EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT, MANIPAL HOSPITALS VARTHUR ROAD
Area of Expertise
EXPERTISE IN HANDLING ALL TYPES OF MEDICAL, SURGICAL EMERGENCIES. TRAUMA MANAGEMENT. PAEDIATRIC EMERGENCIES. MANAGEMENT OF POISONINGS.
Research and Publications
DELIVERED LARGE NUMBER OF TALKS ON BASIC LIFE SUPPORT, COMMON EMERGIENCES TO – GENERAL PUBLIC; CORPORATES; SOCIETIES; HEALTH CARE WORKERS. SPEAKER, MODERATER, PANELIST FOR MULTIPLE REGINAL & NATIONAL CONFERENCE IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE. ARTICLE ON “ROLE OF N-ACETYLE CYSTINE IN POISONING” IN NJEMNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE, 2014.
Awards and Achivements
- IMA AWARD - EXEMPLARY WORK as a IMA Active Member
- ORGANISING SECRETARY FOR EMCON- 2018; 2022 – NATIONAL
- CONFERENCE FOR EMERGENCY MEDICINE INDIA.
- ORGANISING SECRETARY FIR NAPEM 2018 – NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- FOR PAEDIATRIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE INDIA.
- PRESIDENT IMA-WHITEFIELD 2022-23.
- SILVER MEDAL FOR ORAL PRESENTATION IN EMCON 2013
Affilication and Membership
- Society of Emergency Medicine in India (SEMI), India
- Emergency Physicians of India (EPI), Salem, India.
- Indian Medical Association
Academic and Training Exposure
- MBBS K.I.M.S Medical College, Bangalore ,Karnataka .
- Registrar In Cardiac Intensive Care - MANIPAL HOSPITAL HAL
- MD- Accident and Critical Care Medicine - Vinayaka Mission Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Salem, Tamil Nadu
- Dip.Emergency Medicine (RCGP-UK) at Vinayaka Mission Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Salem, Tamil Nadu.
- MEM-Masters in Emergency Medicine accredited by Society of Emergency Medicine in India (SEMI), India.
- AHA – certified BLS and ACLS Instructor.
- SEMI – certified NCLS and NTLS Instructor.
Book An Appointment Content