Dr. Dhivya R, an esteemed Obstetrician & Gynaecologist based in Bengaluru, boasts 17+ years of experience. Her expertise spans a wide range of women's diseases, encompassing comprehensive diagnosis and treatment. With a special focus on critical Obstetrical and Gynecological emergencies, including ectopic pregnancy, PPH, and Eclampsia, she ensures optimal care and safety. Dr. Dhivya performs various procedures such as normal deliveries, Caesarean sections, abdominal & Vaginal hysterectomy, DnC, Laparotomy, Myomectomy, Operative & Diagnostic laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, and Colonoscopy. Furthermore, she excels in managing pregnancy-associated medical disorders like Diabetes, Hypertension, Renal disease, Autoimmune disease, among others.
- MBBS from Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore.
- DGO from Institute of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- DNB (OBG ) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- MRCOG from Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, London (UK).
- FMAS from World Laparoscopic Association, Gurgaon.
- Consultant - OBG ,SRM Institute of Medical Science, Chennai.
- Consultant - OBG, Columbia Asia, Bengaluru
- Consultant - OBG, Apollo Clinic, Bengaluru
- Consultant- OBG, Rainbow , Bengaluru
- Consultant- OBG, Jayasree, Bengaluru
- Consultant -OBG, Women Care Clinic, Bengaluru
- Pre-Pregnancy Care and Delivery
- Prenatal Care and Counselling
- Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
- Infertility evaluation and Treatment (IUI)
- Contraceptive Advice
- Adolescence Health
- Mensural disorders and Menopause health
- Dilation and curettage, hysterectomy, oophorectomy, tubal ligation, and other surgical procedures
- Laparoscopic, diagnostic and emergency procedures
Honors & Awards
- Member of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, London
- Certified in Laparoscopic Surgery by WALS
- Certified in Infertility diagnosis, IVF simulation and monitoring
- Certified in Thyroid disease in pregnancy
Book An Appointment Content