Dr. Muralidhar T R is one of the best Intensivists and Anaesthesiologists in Bengaluru with 15 years’ experience. He has spearheaded the development of several life-saving ICU protocols such as refining the science of Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation and post-arrest care. He is one of the few specialists in India who practices anaesthesia for critical airway stenosis. He also specializes in Interventional Pulmonology that treats patients with critical airway obstruction.
- MBBS, AIMS, Bellur
- DA (Anaesthesia), SDUMC, Kolar
- Consultant - Anaesthesia &Critical Care, Apollo, Bengaluru
- Intensivist & Consultant - Anaesthesia, Sagar, Bengaluru
- Medical ICU, Neuro ICU & Cardiac ICU
- ICU Bronchoscope, Ultrasound Guided Procedures, ECHO
- ARDS Bipap/HFNC/Oxygen/MV Proning
- Respiratory Critical Care
- Managing Anaesthesia/Pulmonary work
- Critical Airway cases for Rigid Bronchoscopy, Bronchial and Tracheal Airway Stent Placement
- Balloon Dilation and Tumor Removal
- Pleural work with single lung ventilation
- Whole lung lavage
Research & Publications
Publications, Reviews And Abstract (National & International Paper Publications)
- American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) case report titled, Cardiomyopathy associated with Epstein Barr Virus, Clinical Challenge
- American College of Chest Physicians, published a paper titled, 'Blood Cardiac Bypass Erythrodermal (TA GVHD)
- European Respiratory Society Annual Congress (ERS)
- H1N1 — An Indian Experience
- COPD — Indian Data
- Co-authored Best Research Paper and award-winning poster titled, Tracheal stenosis and obstruction, the first series in India' Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) guided TBNA/Biopsy with Laryngeal mask airway (LMA) under General anaesthesia (GA)...a different paradigm to facilitate EBUS. NAPCON
- Expanding the horizon of HFNC therapy: High Flow Nasal Cannula (HFNC) oxygen therapy in ILD exacerbation with Respiratory failure, ISCCM HYDERABAD
- A new concept in severe ARDS: Non-Invasive ventilation (NIV) in the prone position as a strategy to prevent invasive ventilation.
- Update on newer intravenous fluids. Expert speaker at an international emergency medicine conference.
- Paper Presented - A care of Hypothyroidism Associated with Hypertension and Cardiac Compromise and Conduct of ETAH.
- Innovative and Unconventional Methods for the Management of Massive Hemoptysis - A novel approach’
- A Staged Approach in the Management of Massive Hemoptysis’
- Adverse Effects in Anaesthesia Practise', Audit and reporting’
- Uncommon challenges in Critical Care, Simultaneous Spontaneous bilateral Pneumothorax (SSBP) with Status Asthmaticus'
- Staged Approach in Managing Massive Hemoptysis Therapeutic Hypothermia in ICU
- Sub Investigator for RCT of Activated Protein C (Xigiris) in Septic Shock
- An H1NI Infection and Clinical Outcome. Indian experience
- Prone Ventilation NIV BIPAP in ARDS
- Mobilization in ICU
Training & Academics
Training and Certifications
- FCCM-Certificate Courses In COPD and diabetes-Harvard University and Wockhardt
Book An Appointment Content