Dr. Nataraj K S is a Consultant Hematologist at Kauvery Hospitals, Bangalore.
- MB BS, MD (Int Med), DM (Hematology, Hemato-oncology, BMT)
- EBMT Certified Transplant Physician, FRCP (Glasgow) (Hons)
- Head, Senior Consultant, Hematology, Hemato-Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplantation, Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital & Research Center, Bangalore.
- Senior Consultant, Hemato-Oncology, Stem Cell Transplantation, Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Center, Narayana Health, Bangalore.
- Chairman, Narayana Health Transfusion Committee, Narayana Health City, Bangalore.
- Member Secretary, Narayana Health Ethics Committee, Narayana Health City, Bangalore
- Bone marrow transplant
Research & Publications
- Disseminated Herpes Simplex presenting as fulminant liver failure. Nataraj KS, Balasubramanian R, Hariprasad, Shivaprasad. APICON 2007 (Association of Physicians of India Conference). (Poster)
- APACHE III Score as a predictor of mortality in sepsis of unknown origin. Nataraj KS, Balasubramanian R, Mukhyaprana Prabhu. KAPICON 2007 (Karnataka Association of Physicians Conference) (Oral Presentation)
- Clinical Profile of Brucellosis in tertiary care center. Ananth Pai, Nataraj KS, Balasubramanian R. KAPICON 2007 (Karnataka Association of Physicians Conference) (Oral Presentation)
- CC-TGA at 80 years of age: First of its kind. Nataraj KS, Shivashankara, Sundeep. KAPICON 2007 (Karnataka Association of Physicians Conference) (Oral Presentation)
- 80 year old male with sudden onset loss of consciousness. Clinico Pathological Correlation. Nataraj KS, Balasubramanian R, Mukhyaprana Prabhu. INDUS EM2008 (National Emergency Medicine Physicians meet) (Oral Presentation).
- Primary gastrointestinal mucormycosis in an immune-competent person. Shivaprasad, Balasubramanian R, Anath Shenoy, Nataraj KS. J.Postgrad Med. 2008;54(3) 211-13
Book An Appointment Content