A renowned Orthopedic Surgeon with over 23+ years of experience and has successfully accomplished over 8000+ knee surgeries and 2500+ shoulder surgeries over the past years and counting. Has operated on many international and national athletes.
His expertise includes Arthroscopic Surgeries & Total Replacement Surgeries.
- MBBS Bangalore Medical College, Bengaluru
- D'ORTHO - Sri Devarajaurs Medical College, Kolar
- DNB - MIOT Hospitals, Chennai
- MS Orthopaedics - Texila American University
- Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon and Director of Robotic Joint Replacement Surgery at AASRA Hospitals •Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon - Head, Sports Orthopaedics, and Arthroscopy in Fortis hospitals Bengaluru for 8 years
- Head of the department and Chief Arthroscopic surgeon, in MIOT Hospitals Chennai for 10 years
- A specialized trained professional in Arthroscopic surgeries and Total Replacement surgeries - Knee, Shoulder, Elbow and Hip.
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Wrist Arthroscopy
Total Replacement Surgeries:
- Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- President elect of Karnataka Arthroscopy Society
- Life member of Indian arthroscopy society
- Active Member ISAKOS
Research & Publications:
"A study on functional outcome of arthroscopic anatomical reconstruction of anterior cruciate ligament using quadrupled hamstring graft". Published in International journal of research in Orthopaedics.
Arthroscopic reattachment of tibial avulsion fractures if the posterior cruciate ligament using ABS button and tightrope ( Mohandas Jagsun technique )
Published "PYOGENIC EPIDURAL ABSCESS WITH PRIMARY ERRECTOR SPINAE, PYOMYOSITIS - CASE REPORT" in The Bentham open spine journal 2010,2,00-00.
Book An Appointment Content