Dr. Anu Joseph has the distinction of being one of the better-known Obstetricians & Gynecologists in Bengaluru with a specialty in Fetal Medicine in a career spanning 11 years. She specializes in High-Risk Obstetrics and Fetal Medicine. She has presented scientific papers in her niche to reputed journals.
- MBBS, AIMSRC, Kerala
- DNB(OBG), PIMS, Kerala
- Fellowship (Fetal Medicine), RGUHS, Bengaluru
- Consultant - OBG, Sakra, Bengaluru
- Consultant - OBG and Fetal Medicine, Standford Specialty, Bengaluru
- Consultant - OBG and Fetal Medicine, Motherhood ,Bengaluru
- Consultant - Fetal Medicine ,Aspire Fertility Centre, Bengaluru
- Consultant - OBG and Fetal Medicine, Anugraha, Bengaluru
- Medical Director and Cosultant - OBG and Fetal Medicine, Trinity Health Care, Bengaluru
- High-Risk Pregnancy
- Prenatal Medicine
- Cervical encirclage
- Intra uterine insemination in cases of infertility
- Pregnancy scans like early pregnancy, NT scan, Anomaly scan, Growth scan and Doppler,
- Gynecological scans like follicular monitoring and 2D/3D pelvic ultrasound scans.
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean
- Tubectomy/Tubal Ligation
Research & Publications
- "The role of First Trimester Serum Markers in predicting Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes" as a part of Fellowship Program.
- Submitted the study on levels of Arginase and Ornithine Trans-Carbomylase activity in RBC infected with Plasmodium vivax malaria, which was among the best 24 papers considered for the Kishor Vygnjanik Puraskar Yogana (KVPY) in 2003. The title is awarded by the prestigious Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) to the best young researcher in the first year of medical under-graduation from India.
- Published the paper on "Activity of Arginase and Ornithine Transcarbomylase in Plasmodium vivax and Plasmodium falciparum" in a peer-reviewed journal. (Amrita Journal of Medicine Vol 1; Jul-Oct 2005)
- Published paper on "Pelvic Tuberculosis: A Case Study" in the peer-reviewed journal titled, Pushpagiri Medical.
- Published paper on "A Rare Case of Post-Abortal Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: Arterio- Venous Malformation and the Role of Uterine Artery Embolisation in its Management" in the peer-reviewed journal, Pushpagiri Medical.
- Submitted a dissertation on the "Comparative Study Between the Role of Ultrasonography and Histopathology in the Assessment of Perimenopausal Bleeding Disorders". This was a part of the training program for the degree of Diplomate of National Board in the broad specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology awarded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Published a case report on "An Unusual Presentation of Gestational Trophoblastic Disease" in the journal, Pushpagiri Medical (Indexed journal) Vol 3; Jul-Dec 2011.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Karnataka Medical Council
- International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- FMF Certification
- Society of materal and fetal medicine- INDIA (SMFMI)
Training & Academics
Certification and Training
- Fellowship in Fetal Medicine,RGUHS , Bengaluru
Book An Appointment Content