A renowned Gastroenterology Surgeon with over 12+ years of experience. He has a special interest in Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy, ERCP & EUS. He has several research papers to his credit and attends seminars and conferences periodically.
- MBBS Sri. Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar
- M. D. General Medicine, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belagavi
- D. M. Gastroenterology, St. John’s Medical College and Hospital
- Fellowship (DM programme) in medical gastroenterology
- Junior consultant in Meenakshi Mission Hospital
- Consultant in Columbia Asia Hospital
- Gastro-intestinal Bleeding Cases
- Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy
- Structure Dilatation and Stent Placements
- ERCP & EUS
- Colonic Polypectomy
- Clinical, demographic characteristics and outcome in 65 patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: A prospective study.
- Oxaliplatin and Capecitabine chemotherapy-induced steatohepatitis with granulomatous inflammation of the liver
- A RARE CAUSE OF ACUTE LIVER FAILURE
- Drug induced liver injury associated with Steven-Johnson Syndrome / Toxic epidermial necrolysis: patient characterization, causes and outcome in 36 cases.
- Renal Biopsy Histopathological Features in Patients with Cirrhosis: Post Mortem Study of 27 Patients
- Case report on primary malignant melanoma of liver 2 case reports
- Complete remission of HCC with portal vein thrombosis with sorafinib monotherapy
- Attended 66th Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of India APICON 2011
- Attended 28th Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of India, Karnataka Chapter KAPICON 2010
- Attended 65th Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of India APICON 2010
- Attended Neurology CME 2009 Organized by KLE University
- Attended CME Course in Internal Medicine
- Attended 6th Annual Conference of Cardiological Society of India
- Attended CME on Intensive In-Patient Diabetes Management
- YCP (Young Clinician’s Programme) 2014 by Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- INASL (Indian National Association for Study of the Liver) and current perspectives in liver disease at New Delhi
- Attended 56th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Participated educational activity titled “converge” at Chennai held 30th May 2015 to 31st May 2015.
- Took part in Gastroenterology Young Masters (GYM) 15th Annual meet held in Hyderabad
- Participated and attended as Delegate during Mumbai Live Endoscopy 2016.
- GUT club / Liver clubs meeting of association of Gastroenterology in Bangalore
- Attended Hands On Training for Therapeutic Endoscopy during ENDO 2017 conference held Hyderabad 2016 and Live Endoscopy programme held at Mumbai on may 2017 at World Gastroenterology Institute
Book An Appointment Content